The reversal of anthropogenic climate change. Humans living in harmony with the living planet - being considerate, acting responsible and taking ownership for their actions.
Seeking to protect the natural world from manmade climate breakdown a good place is to start with ourselves. Here the struggle begins, we know roughly what behaviour should be avoided (flying, eating meat, driving cars, ...), but we also love life and want to enjoy it. Protecting the living planet and living a happy life are opposed to each other in many cases.
Our solution approach is to first learn and understand what impact our actions have. With this knowledge
identify areas where we can avoid emissions and act upon it. Unavoidable emissons shall be taken out of
To help with those steps we built Carbon Dashboard
- People have the right - they are even obliged - to know the impact their actions cause on the living planet and climate. Understanding ones impact is the first step towards a more responsible life.
- People should live climate responsible but still enjoy their lives. - Only you can decide what living a happy life means to you and how far you can go.
- Guilt tripping is not the way. Pointing fingers will not have the same power as positive emotions and will only cause demotivation to do anything at all.
- All avoided emissions, no matter how small the amount, will help to stop climate change.
- Compensating caused emissions is a good interim solution. Technology and humans are not ready yet to live emission free but we don't have time left. Until we get there, taking out unavoidable emissions will be a great help.